Sunday, January 8, 2012

So one day...

I was on my computer.

Nothing special. (lol)

But as was checking out my CDBaby account I realized something: there were listings confirming the existence of my album being distributed to other online stores…

and that they were there since last year!!!

*facepalm*

I'm a week late on announcing that Shades of Life is (or has been) available in many other online stores other than CDBaby, including both Amazon and iTunes.  Just google my name ("Kordel").  I plan on posting links to all of them in the near future in case you still really need help.

In all seriousness it'd only be proper to put them somewhere.  At least until the next album comes out. =D

EDIT: After making the links that are to the right (as of this post), I have to admit not all stores are posted.  I personally could not find yet the album at the following locations: Last.fm, Simfy, Nokia Music (US site not ready?), and "24-7" (I'm not sure if I could even find the site this refers to).

In other news, I've been tweaking my laptop visually.  (Click the read more thingy if you're interested)

Check out my spiffy Windows 7 interface!

hopefully you can click for full size

I take no credit for the artistry that I merely downloaded, arranged, and tweaked.  I'm not actually going to take the time to point out every artist and designer that is responsible in some part for the imagery expressed here (I did a lot of mixing and matching, including a tiny design created by myself that I worked into one of the widgets).  If you really want all the details, I can supply them on request.  The program responsible for these classy widgets is called Rainmeter, by the way.

Oh yeah, my taskbar is on "autohide" in case you were wondering.  I keep it across the bottom.  But that's not all...

custom theme AND icons

With some work I've set up both a new in-depth theme change and a new folder icon set.  I almost crashed my comp in the process (be careful with that Shell32.dll!).  I was saved by booting Ubuntu from my flash drive to fix the files that kept my laptop from booting.

All that work for a new look.  Sheesh.  I like it though.  I may be doing a lot of adjusting to the Rainmeter setup, but for now I'm satisfied with my modest setup.

There we go.  That's all I have for now.

Keep you eyes and ears open, as well as your mind.

~kpmuzik

No comments:

Post a Comment